Saturday, August 06, 2005

First step

Hi all,
Finally, after much hesitation, I did start blogging. I dont yet know, if this activity will help me gain any knowledge(as Rohit of Aztec Software & Technology Services Ltd., Bangalore, pointed out) or I'll just be killing time. Sridhar(currently in Syracruse University) was an inspiration for my initial hesitation. You can find his words at http://codeyman.blogspot.com. I'm sorry, Sridhar Kutti, but after hearing your views on blogging, thats how I felt.
Someday, I just felt, blogging is one good way to express one's feelings and thoughts, immaterial of what the blogger gains. Mr. Ramesh Jain's blog was what changed my idea about blogs. Its one good example of how technical know-how can be shared.
So, here I am, this is me(sorry Brian Adams, for using those words), and welcome to my blog.

2 Comments:

At Wed Aug 17, 12:36:00 PM PDT, Blogger Rohith V said...

Good to see you make a presence on the web. Its a hobby more than anything which I like about blogging.

 
At Wed Aug 17, 12:38:00 PM PDT, Blogger Rohith V said...

Hey, btw why are you using a similar template like mine ? I will issue a copyright on my webpage and sue you later :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home